Pics

Pics
Boys and Girls in a nutshell

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day Back...

So...my students are extremely quiet and look at me like I'm crazy.  I'm not kidding.  You would swear that I came to school in my pj's.  I showed them the Animoto presentation.  Nothing.  I cracked jokes.  Nothing.  I told them I performed on the Disney Cruise Line.  Nothing.  I even sang for them.  Nothing.  Man, tough crowd.  I love teaching...but after this first day...maybe I want to be a professional photographer instead:)  But how could I shape future generations???  I AM excited that I have THREE more sessions scheduled.  I get to take more pictures and edit and practice.  I absolutely LOVE this creative outlet.  Like I've said before...obsessed is what I am.  Ok, I just looked at the clock and panicked....it's 8:30pm...I've got to get ready for bed so I can get up at 4:40am...when streetlights are still flashing yellow instead of green. yellow. red.  Off to bed I go!
Katie

1 comment: